If you are a small to medium size business then you will understand that maximizing your marketing ROI with your advertising budget is absolutely crucial and finding what works and what doesn’t can make or break your business. A great deal of recent research have surfaced to strongly suggest that Pay Per Call has emerged as the most impactful and most effective form of digital marketing for small businesses. Below are several reasons(supported with facts) why your small or medium business needs Pay Per Call Marketing.
People are constantly glued to their smartphones but what are they doing with them? Aside from doing the obvious(pokemon go anyone?), individuals are actually using their smartphones to conduct research on local businesses. In fact, 89% of individuals admitted to searching for a local business on their smartphones at least once a week or more with 58% searching at least daily. Depending on your geographical location and your target market, this can translate to tens of thousands of individuals in your immediate area searching for local businesses just like yours. Consumers are not only searching for business but they are taking action as well. Four out of Five of those local searches on mobile devices end in a purchase and 73% of these purchases are in brick-and-mortar stores. Pay Per Call and Click to Call are the bridges that connect these potential costumers with businesses in an effective manner via an inbound call.
Quality and Quantity of Leads
The importance of quality leads to SMBs are invaluable as many of you can attest to since sales often play an integral part in the business’ overall success. In a recent study, leads in the form of inbound calls that were generated by pay per call marketing had closing rates five to ten times higher than any other form of marketing. This is crucial because as a owner of a small or medium sized business you have to know the leads that you are receiving through your marketing efforts are the most effective and will translate to actual sales. Pay per call also provides a quantity of leads as well. By utilizing certain campaign strategies and having multiple distribution channels or outlets, a successful campaign can be scaled. This potent combination of quality and quantity inbound calls means that SMBs can get ahead of the competition and experience sales growth.
Cost Effectiveness & No Risk
Small and Medium sized business owners know all too well the dilemma between expanding their business and investing in their current operations. Business owners are getting smarter and it is not to our surprise that some decision makers are weary of trying new or current marketing techniques. Recent studies done by reputable companies such as bia/kelsey, google sources, etc, has shown us that Pay Per Call is the most effective form of marketing in comparison other forms of marketing in terms of cost effectiveness and risk aversion. Among the numerous facts and figures, we included some of the ones that highlights the point here.
Traditional Marketing types like print, radio, television are not only expensive but also ineffective:
- 84% of respondents wanted to fast forward television advertisements as they watched
- Even superbowl ads have loss their effectiveness: a 2014 study showed that 80% of them do not increase sales for the companies running them
- National television commercials produced by various advertising companies costs far more, averaging $342,000 for a 30-second spot, according to the American Association of Advertising Agencies
- Readership of Print Newspapers has fallen by a staggering 25% in just the last four years (2010-2014)
- Magazine Readership fell by 19% in the same four-year period (2010-2014)
- ZenithOptimedia says that it expects consumption of print newspapers will continue to drop by almost 5% per year over the next several years, and magazines almost as much
- Average cost for magazine ads: $500-$20000 (depending on size of the magazine company and reach)
- SEO is expensive, has a monthly retainer, takes time and the possibility of ranking for a competitive keyword can be immensely expensive and not possible because of saturation and other bigger businesses having a significantly ample budget
- Average monthly cost for an legitimate SEO agency is $2500-$5000
- Too much Saturation caused by many companies targeting the same keywords, has caused ranking for lucrative keywords a lot harder
- Constant algorithm updates can affect rankings and waste more marketing dollars
For our pay per call campaigns you only invest in calls that are generated so you know that you are directly investing in the growth of your company.
Better Time Allocation
It is not uncommon for some small business owners to take on multiple roles within the company at the same time. For those types of decision makers, time allocation is important and trying to gain consumer interest might be difficult if that is not their specialty. The marketing end goal of many SMBs is to receive quality inbound calls that leads to sales but this progress can be very complex and if not done correctly can waste a lot of time and money with little ROI in both. A well crafted pay per call campaign using the right strategies and consumer knowledge fixes both problems since the consumer contacts the businesses via an inbound call at the point of sale or peak interest. All the business owner has to do is pick up the phone from an interested costumer. This will allow the business owner to focus on their business operations, develop their current product or services and maintaining quality costumer service and satisfaction or internal growth instead of trying to generate marketing interest which may difficult for some. Also, if an SMB has a small select group of sales people then they will understand how valuable Inbound calls are to their marketing pipeline. Usually having a small sales team would mean that the individuals have to not only prospect leads but also reaching out to businesses they have never spoken to before. This is extremely tedious and can waste a lot of team. An inbound call from someone that is interested in your product or service on the other hand is a hot lead which is momentously better than trying to cold outreach.